knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

yeah, I tile now


yeah, I tile now
Originally uploaded by ashby.

In case you have seen me in the last few weeks, and I have complained to you about the trials of gutting and replacing my only bathroom, here is some proof that I actually have been doing so. And look, it even appears that I may be doing it right. And appearances are everything.

This is the tile that we just finished this weekend. We have actually had the tile, adhesive, thinset mortar and backer board for about a month, but we just now put it all together. Get off my back.

Thus far, I have learned to shim and straighten walls, plumb a bathroom from the ground up, hang drywall, lay tile, and of course demolish a bathroom. I've also found that I can do all of these things while drinking a beer.

Course, now that I've spent all my money on a bathroom, I can't afford beer for a few years, but that's beside the point.

Be proud of me.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment