knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

What did I miss?

As a result of the aforementioned geographic and cinematic fiasco, I was unable to watch any of the Super Bowl or, more importantly, the commercials. USA Today has them all available online in case you missed them too.

What I can tell so far:
1) Some office supply place (great ad - I totally forgot your company name) pretty much phoned it in with the "easy button" commercial they've been airing for at least a couple of weeks.
B) Verizon managed to land a quartet of the least savory celebrities (Kid Rock, Christina Aguilara, Shaq, and Deion look-at-me-I'm-a-total-tool Sanders) to endorse their new VCast service.
III) Richard Somethingorother (the Virgin Atlantic dude with the show that's a ripoff of the apprentice, only more life-threatening) is going to ship the winner of a lovely new Volvo SUV into space. That's right, someone with the world's safest passenger vehicle is going to get in a spaceship with some coked-up Brit, and fly deep into the cold, dark death of space. I entered the sweepstakes, but I almost don't want to win.

I watched all 55 of the commercials (what, you're judging me now?), and I have to tell you, outside of the monkey with the whoopee cushion, the whole night pretty much blew.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment