knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Things, being what they are

I have a house, but no bathroom to speak of. There is a shell of a bathroom with all kinds of loverly new plumbing and sheetrock. The floor is rid of its former vinyl filthiness, and is now covered in mortar and cement backerboard (a word I never feel cool saying, by the way). All it wants is for me to tape and mud the drywall, put tile on the floor and shower walls, and put the sink and toilet back and call it a day.

But that takes time and/or effort and/or knowhow (not actual word). And I just haven't been able to put that combination together correctly yet.

It's getting old. Don't take this the wrong way, but I really want to poop in my own house. I want to shower my filthy self in the bathroom I plumbed.

Please.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment