knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Sonofa...

Well, I did it again. I was coerced into signing up to bring something to an office party, despite protesting that I would inevitably forget to bring it. I proceeded to secretly swear that there was no way in hell that I would forget this time. I even picked something retardedly easy to get, something I was bound to have on hand, something that would require no preparation - spring mix.

And, dammit, I forgot.

So now I'm back from the store with not one, but two (count em -TWO!) bags of spring mix. PLUS a bottle of salad dressing (clearly, my co-op takes credit cards). In your face, people who remembered to get your stuff before you came to work this morning. Who's laughing now?

Why in the hell am I having a Valentine's Day lunch with everyone in my office anyway? This was my argument to begin with. No one here is my valentine. Even my actual valentine is getting lame valentine treatment (How about a romantic trip to the library to study for an exam, baby? Wear somthing naughty.). I am completely non-valintinish. I object to you forcing your valentinism upon me in my place of work. What ever happened to the separation of church and state? How about the equally important, though less discussed, separation of work and retarded things?

Also, I got a bag of candy on my desk this morning from a "secret" admirer. I can tell it's secret because they wrote the "from" portion of the attached message in a numeric code. Seriously. I only wish I was kidding. The best part of their plan was planting a similar bag of candy on everyone's desks as well. Hmm...sneaky.

I almost have it decoded. _ome Jacka__ up_tair_. I'll keep working on it.

Not that I'm ungrateful. Luckily, KitKats are totally on my Bale-ification programme (that's right. I dropped the QE on you, bitches.).
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2/15/2005 12:57 PM Blogger pa7m3r

Valentine's, yes, I'm not a fan. I got my wife a set of those semi-naughty fridge magnets. You know the ones that are full of innuendo. Yeah, I rock.    



» Post a Comment