knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Headlines


Sicko
Originally uploaded by ashby.

This is the headline of the local mainstream newspaper today. Considering the loads of baggage that comes along with a conversation about leadership in the Catholic church (see also: Boston Diocese), don't you think that they could have come up with a headline that was a little lighter on innuendo?

Maybe it's just me. It often is.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2/26/2005 1:41 AM Blogger Barry

Yeah, I'm kinda afraid this is just you. The headline is a portion of a direct quote from someone right there on the front page under the picture.

I didn't see any innuendo, intentional or not, when I saw it this morning.

I did think it odd though that they would use that particular quote, since I think that even at press time the night before, he was improving.

Whatever.    



» Post a Comment