knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Gotta weewee

In my ongoing Christian Bale-ification (not to be confused with Scott Baio-fication when I part my silky locks down the middle (hockey-style), smile charmingly, and move into your basement, but you don't think that's creepy) I am drinking water by the...um...well, by the .5 liter nalgene bottle actually, but I want to say it more impressively than that.

I am drinking water by the ocean. If the ocean was full of fresh water. No, I don't mean "by the ocean" as in a location. I mean it as a measure of volume.

You know what, forget it. Long story, short: I'm having no trouble staying awake today because I'm sprinting to the bathroom down the hall every 20 minutes.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment