knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Disappointment

I was hoping to go see The Machinist tonight, but I just found out that the only theater in town that had it no longer does. In an effort to explain my frustration to my wife, we managed to have a conversation about Christian Bale.

Wife: Christian Bale...what else was he in?
Me: I can't think of anything, but when you see him, you immediately recognize him.
Wife: Wasn't he in that one movie...the one where they find that treasure...like on some island?
Me: Was it Treasure Island?

Together, we are brilliance incarnate. Look out world, we will stumble our way to domination, and there is nothing you can do to stop us. Except ask us a lot of movie trivia questions.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment