knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Dirty Mouse


pocket mouse manual
Originally uploaded by ashby.

The touchpad on my wife's notebook has finally started acting weird. It was inevitable, though. They always do, so at least we don't have to wait for the other shoe to drop anymore. I bought a mini USB mouse for her to use for the next few weeks until we get it fixed. It's nice: optical, small, scrollwheel, and it comes in its own carrying case. For some reason, though, I decided to look through the owner's manual - I guess that was just in case I forgot how to plug things in. I didn't find any good Engrish, but I did find a disturbing warning label - the sticker kind that you know they had to slap on there after they printed all the manuals.

The cord on this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
Holy crap. Hole. Lee. Crap. I didn't know I had to specify that I wanted unleaded computer accessories.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment