knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Comfortably numb

I had lunch at the arena today, and I decided to walk a few laps with the balance of my hour after I had eaten. Since my head has detached itself from the rest of my body in response to my booger meds, it was a totally awesome experience. Not that walking laps at the arena is a big workout, but I was so spaced out that I sort of lost track of what I was doing. It was weird - kind of like my brain was chillin out on a big couch in my head, just watching my body go for a walk.

Check it out, I'm walking. There I go.

Oh yeah, Bale-ification update:
Breakfast: Pint of lowfat chocolate milk and a slice of something called "Chocolate Chip Bread," but which more resembled pound cake.

Lunch: Cup of tuna salad, cup of cottage cheese, bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper, and an oatmeal cookie.

Ok, so I've done better. Let's pretend it's making up for the 500 cals a day I had on Wednesday and Thursday.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment