knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Back to (snort) work

I'm back at the office today, though I could have legitimately stayed home again. I have that awesome tennis-ball-lodged-in-face sinus congestion thing, and I'm using my nostrils to shop-vac mucus off of my upper lip every thirty seconds or so.

It's important for me to be here, though. I don't know if it's some kind of underlying tendency to feel guilty or what, but I feel like I have to prove that I was sick. Crawling around the office, messed up on cold meds and theraflu, and breathing noisily through my mouth, I feel totally justified in staying home for a couple of days. Not that anyone else cared.

So now I'm chap-lipped, boogery, tired, AND I'm stuck in this office until five. But at least I get to do some data entry. w00t!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment