knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

The short bus

A UT fraternity is in some trouble for a kegger they threw at a house in west Knoxville. The cops were first tipped off when they saw a running school bus parked just off Northshore at 2:30 in the morning.
Rausch said the episode began at 2:27 a.m. when officer Terry Pate noticed a full-size yellow school bus stopped with parking lights on at a dead-end road off Northshore Drive. Pate thought he had a stolen bus on his hands until he approached and found a man urinating beside the bus, Rausch said.
I'm not sure how some dude taking a wizz next to it indicates that bus was not stolen, but that's probably why I'm not a cop.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11/11/2004 12:10 PM Blogger infozo

oh, come on, you know better than that. Law is: when you pee on something you own it.

P.S. I've got my eye on your laptop.    



11/11/2004 12:13 PM Blogger ashby

Damn. I guess I own about 75% of the alley between Preservation Pub and the Miller's Building.

Also, the dumpster behind Union Jack's is totally mine.    



» Post a Comment