knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Krystal clear

Today's reason why Krystal kicks White Castle's hiney: Free wi-fi. I knew there was a free hotspot at the Cumberland Ave location on campus, but I didn't realize there were so many more locations, even in Knoxville.

I'm going to have to get a grease trap for my laptop.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11/19/2004 8:45 AM Blogger Benny

I have to take the side of the white castle burger or whatever you call it. They are just so damn tasty. Besides, what's this wi-fi thingy, is it some new hip lingo?    



11/20/2004 10:51 PM Anonymous Anonymous

grease trap - I think that's in the wifi accessories package that they try to hardsell you on at Best Buy when you get a laptop there...    



11/20/2004 10:51 PM Anonymous Anonymous

woops...sentiments above courtesy of christian.    



» Post a Comment