knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

TV Tuesday

It's officially fall and most of the new shows and new seasons have started, let's talk!!
1. Is there a new show that's caught your attention? Good or bad?
Not really. I've seen a little bit of Joey a couple of times, but I've pretty much stuck to the old standbys.

2. Were there any season premieres you were just dying to see? Did they live up to the wait?
No, not yet. I eagerly await the return of The Family Guy.

3. What's your all time favorite season or show premiere?
I always look forward to the season premiere of The Simpsons. It's usually the only thing that redeems the fact that baseball season has just ended.
~Bonus~ Did you ever end up liking a show that you disliked the premiere of? Which show? Why?
Not really, but it did take me a while to enjoy Harvey Birdman.


Play TV Tuesday
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment