knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Some ground rules

I'm home sick today, so if I sound a little more vitriolic than normal, please forgive.

Someone has posted a rather inarticulate and self-righteous reply to my post regarding KFAR's recent closure by the FCC. This reminds me that I need to lay some ground rules for commenting on this blog.
1. Anonymous, critical posts prove to me and everyone else that you are a pussy. You will be treated as such. Your comments will remain on the blog for your continued humiliation.
2. If at any time you compare your "cause" to Rosa Parks, Nelson Mandella, Ghandi, or Native Americans, you had better be one of those actual people. Having your little radio club shut down because it is illegal does not constitute human rights violations.
3. Don't be such a jackass.
The rules for getting a broadcast license may have changed, but the fact of the matter remains that there are other ways to solve this. Picket the FCC, write letters and emails, make phone calls, hold a rally, just do something a little less lazy than throwing a temper tantrum when you can't do things your way.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment