knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Yeah, what he said

When I was a renter, I thought and spoke and acted as a renter. I once had the stones to write Matt Edens an email decrying his lack of love for Knoxville renters in his biweekly Urban Renewal column for the Metro Pulse. Of course, Edens' didn't reply to me, which is somewhat relieving considering the late hour and number of beers that accompanied the writing of the email.

That said, I find myself liking him more and more. Sure, now I have a house in the city, so I'm just selling out to my own self-interest. Whatever.

Matt's guest commentary in this week's Metro Pulse is a damn fine explanation to all those county whiners out there who beat down the new wheel tax with such zeal.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment