knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

TV Tuesday

It's true that human's are creature of habit and we've all got our favorite shows, celebs, movies, etc, so this week we're going to examine your favorite channels! :)
1. It's off to an easy start, what's your favorite channel?
Damn, I hate to fit so well into my own demographic, but I freakin' love ESPN. I'm getting a cheaper cable package that doesn't include it anymore, though, but I still get the History Channel. So I got that going for me...which is a good thing.

2. What shows are on your favorite channel?
Sportscenter, Baseball Tonight, Sunday Night Baseball, Sunday Night Football, College Gameday. Oh yeah, and a lot of WNBA recently, which is disturbing.

3. Does your favorite channel change often or are you a loyal watcher?
I wouldn't call it loyalty as much as I would call it a full-on addiction. It isn't healthy or pretty, people. I'm one of "those" guys. You know, when one of your friends wonders aloud who in the hell wants to watch the same edition of Sportscenter over and over every morning...I'm the answer to that question.
~Bonus~ How much of a creature of habit are you? Do you have a daily or weekly viewing schedule? Is your TV or Cable programmed to switch channels even if you're not there?
I don't have TiVo, if that's what you mean, but the "3" and "2" on my remote are just about shot. A lot of times I just have to use the force to change it back to ESPN.

Play TV Tuesday
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9/28/2004 1:50 PM Blogger infozo

so I've been watching Sports Night recently (borrowed from the public library... KCPL doesn't appear to own a copy)...

Are you Jeremy? I used to think I was Jeremy, but I don't wear glasses and, you know, like sports all that much.    



» Post a Comment