knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Theater Thursday

The very first movie I ever watched on the big screen was Home Alone. Now that cute little boy is being arrested for drug charges. Do you remember your first time?
1. Do you remember the very first time you watched a movie on the big screen? Describe it.
Yeah, I saw The Jungle Book. I think I wasn't as impressed by the cinema experience as I was the movie. Dude, it had a singing bear and dancing monkeys.

2. What was the last movie you saw on the big screen?
Garden State, and I'll probably see it again and pre-order the DVD.

3. Did you ever like a movie so much that you paid to watch it more than once? If so, what movie?
I saw The Matrix a couple of times. Whether or not I actually paid for the subsequent viewings is another matter. On the other hand, I only saw The Matrix: Revolutions, but I feel like I'm paying for it for the rest of my life.
BONUS) How much does a movie ticket cost in your neck of the woods?
Um...around $5-$8, depending on the show, theater, and whether you get them on Fandango.

Play Theater Thursday
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9/23/2004 12:19 PM Blogger misty

Great answers, ashby. Thanks so much for playing.

I like the new look. =)    



9/23/2004 12:34 PM Blogger Michael

I am eager to see Garden State....    



9/23/2004 5:04 PM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark

Great answers..and nice layout..I have to see Garden State. I've heard lots of good things about it.    



» Post a Comment