knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

The thanks I get

So Saturday was National Public Lands Day and, being the whiney-ass tree hugger that I am, I volunteered with a group of students from UT at House Mountain State Park. We cleaned up some fallen trees, repaired water-blocks, and were basically good people.

Four days later, not only do I have that warm and fuzzy feeling that comes with volunteering, but I have a bumper crop of thick, yellow, weepy poison ivy blisters on my wrists and forearms.



If this was taken with a better camera than my phone's, you would have the exquisite joy of seeing the particularly vile, clear-ish sludge that excretes from these monsters all day. Have a good lunch.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment