knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

A surveyor's blog

Having just bought a new house and finding out just how interesting neighbors can be, my wife and I have decided to install some privacy fencing along our property lines. Unfortunately, the property lines are a little unclear. So unclear, in fact, that the neighbor cut down a mature pear tree just inside my yard a couple of weeks before we bought the house.

So I'm looking for a surveyor. Lo and behold, a Knoxville surveyor who is also a blogger.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12/01/2004 2:21 PM Anonymous Anonymous

Did you use this Survey Company? How were there fees? I need to have my home surveyed in Knoxville as well and would like to know how their service was.
Thank you,
A Knox Homeowner    



12/01/2004 2:24 PM Blogger ashby

I haven't used him yet, but I plan on it. The quote I got, which was based upon my lot size and all, was around $400, I think. If you email him with your address and a description of the sort of service you need, he'll email you an estimate. Very prompt on that much.    



» Post a Comment