knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Real Live Issues

RLP has found that the fuzzy edges of the blog life and that other life (the real real life) are getting muddled. The transition doesn't sound like an especially comfortable one:
It finally happened. Four people showed up at our church because of Real Live Preacher. These people from Dallas were in New Braunfels, which is only about twenty miles from our church, and they decided to drop in for the service.
I have to admit that I looked him up right away as soon as the RLP mask of anonymity was lifted. I actually planned on going down there for a service. I can't believe it took this long for other people to get down there because of RLP.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment