knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

D.U.H.

Having recently purchased my first home, I have an expanded appreciation for people who are willing to go through the hassle and headache of designing and building their own home (not me). Scott Adams (yeah, the Dilbert guy) is one of those people. Actually, he's more like me: 1)co-opt a bunch of other people into designing a sweet house for you. 2)don't really build it. 3) take all the credit.

Actually, Adams just wanted a better place for Dilbert to live, and he approached it in typical fashion.
First, let me give you some background. As you probably know, most of the people who design houses hate your guts...Any decent engineer could tell you that the way to design a house is to first gather the requirements about the occupant's lifestyle and THEN design the house, taking into consideration the best thinking in energy efficiency, economy, and maintenance.
The result is Dilbert's Ultimate House (DUH), and it's possibly the sweetest, most awesomerest house ever.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment