knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

TV Tuesday

It's that time of year again and everyone's heading back to school! So we'll talk back to school this week!!
1. What's your favorite show that deals with school in some way? (Facts of Life, A Different World, Saved by the Bell, Fame, etc..)
There's a cartoon on The N (Noggin) called O'Grady that I haven't actually seen a full episode of, but it's still better than anything else I've seen.

2. Which TV school would you have attended if given a choice?
Probably one of those "schools" on PBS on Saturday mornings when they had the GED prep shows. Everyone was so cooperative in those, and they were always pumped whenever they finally grasped the simplest concepts. I like those standards.

3. What's your favorite back to school commercial?
I can't say that any of them really stand out in my memory, but I love how any retail establishment latches onto the back-to-school "season" as a time to have a sale. Because we all need back-to-school savings on a vacation, right? Beat the rush, take a vacation during the first two weeks of class.
~Bonus~ Reality check! What's your most memorable back to school moment?
Probably when I went back to college after being out for a couple of years. I was expecting to be much more productive and industrious than had been before, when I was "just a kid." Big news, I still like TV and checking email more than studying.

Play TV Tuesday
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment