knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

TV Tuesday

Now that the Olympics have closed let's review!!
1. How much of the Olympics did you watch?
Not much, but about as much as I wanted too. I got caught up in the swimming stuff at the beginning, but it sort of fizzled after that.

2. What's your favorite Olympic sport?
I really like baseball, which made this sort of a tough Olympics to watch. Other than that, I like basketball, especially now that it's a more even playing field.

3. What's your least favorite Olympic sport or one you feel should be removed?Dude, the equestrian stuff is crap. Come on, at least give the medal to the horse; it's doing all the athletic stuff.
~Bonus~ If you could participate in the Olympics what sport would you want to be in?
Probably the hammer toss or something arbitrarily violent like that. Any "sport" where the ability to throw a traditionally unthrown object (i.e. a hammer) is a plus has some appeal to me.

Play TV Tuesday
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment