knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Debt up to my...

The missuz and I closed on our first house on Friday. It wasn't very glamourous or exciting, especially the part where we handed them the check for down payment and closing.

It's funny how a house you are thinking about buying has potential, but the house you just bought has problems. I don't have buyers regret or anything, but I've noticed that the home improvement projects we talked about with a lot of excitement and anticipation last week have begun to carry some negative modifiers. For instance, what was last week a "kitchen remodel" is now the "damn kitchen remodel." Some have suffered more than others. I think the worst is that "tear up linoleum and re-tile floor" has become "mop linoleum, get over tile floor thing."

But isn't this the American Dream? Of course it is.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment