knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

TV Tuesday (one week late)

Everyone knows all of us who "stay at home" for one reason or another do nothing but sit and watch TV right? That was a joke, just for the record. Most people get a chance to watch TV at some point during the day and this week we're going to explore your watching habits! This week's topic is daytime TV!

1. Daytime TV: "Gimme my soaps", "Talk shows please", "More of a Game show person", or "Home shows are best!!"
I honestly don't get to watch much during the day, but I catch some on my lunch breaks every now and then. I saw a little bit of Curb Appeal this afternoon, so I'll go with Home Shows.

2. One of the latest trends in Daytime TV is re-runs of 80's & 90's hit shows, what is your favorite that's re-running now? If you don't have one which show would you like to see re-running?
Seriously? When did this start? I see The Andy Griffith Show on in the afternoons, but I didn't know they do this with other shows...or wait...are we talking about Matlock and In The Heat Of The Night and that kind of crap?

3. What's your all time favorite day time show?
Square 1 TV. I know...that probably doesn't count for most people, but I'm going to make a judgement call on this one.

~Bonus~ There's lots of noise about Daytime soaps pushing the limits of what's acceptable on TV, but the soaps claim they're just keeping up with changes in society, so which is it? Are the soaps over the edge? Or has society brought it on itself?
Soaps are teh stoopid...not edgy at all. There is nothing more trend-conscious in US pop culture than soaps.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment