knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Theater Thursday

This week the topic is YOU.
1) If there was a movie to be made about your life, what actor/actress would portray you?
Drew Carey with Jack Black on stunts and body double...you know, for the steamy stuff.  Got to give the ladies what they want.
 
2) What actor/actress would portray your love interest? Your best friend?  
Jason Biggs has always reminded me of my best man, and I think my wife looks a lot like Claire Danes...only, you know, way hotter and more likely to sleep with me.
 
3) What would be the title of your film?
Jackass II: More Jack, More Ass

Bonus) What moment of your life would be the highlight of this film?
The making of the film itself.  Whoa, it would be so totally self-reflexive and Rashomon-esque.  Like American Splendor, only without the happy ending. 
Play Theater Thursday.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment