knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Theater Thursday

This week sees the opening of the film adaptation of Isaac Asimov's classic "I, Robot" starring Will Smith.

1) Who or what is your favorite movie robot?
This is so lame, but I always liked Data from the Star Trek movies. His "detached" observations on human life were such over-the-top commentaries on American culture by the writers. Plus, they went the extra mile to make him look human and gave him that oily-ass complexion.

2) Will we ever see the day where walking, talking robots truly become a part of every day life?
You mean, like, besides Dick Cheney? Yeah, probably.

3) Should a robot ever be programmed to kill a human?
No, unless they invent one to battle Bud Selig to the death. That would be awesome.

BONUS) If you had a personal robot, what would you call it? What would you like it to do for you?
It could blog for me. You know, just sort of keep track of all the meaningless drivel I spout all day. I want a damn BlogBot. Or a RoBlog.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment