knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

TV Tuesday

From the tame and elegant setting of Oprah to the wild and crazy brawls of Jerry Springer daytime talk TV has a little bit of everything. They've got make-overs, psychics, paternity suits and things you'd rather not know about but their ratings are through the roof!! Like them or hate them they're part of TV culture.

1. Do you watch daytime talk TV? If so, which shows do you watch? Do you prefer the calm shows like Oprah or the wilder side like Jerry Springer?
I don't watch them. I'm usually at work, but when I'm at home for some reason or another, I usually can stand the TV until about 10 a.m., and then it's off to the world wide whatever.

2. Which daytime talk TV show would you like to be on? What would the topic be?
Hrm...I've always wondered if people actually get paid to go on those shows and be freaks. If so, I'd go wherever they paid the best. If not, I'd want to do one like Rosie O'Donnell (is that even still on?) where the host is always giving stuff away. The show topic could be: Check out how many doughnuts this guy can eat.

3. Is there a daytime talk TV show you miss that's no longer on the air? Is there someone you'd like to see get a daytime talk TV show?
I don't miss any of them, but I would like to see Ozzie get his own show. I mean, sure, Sharon has one, but we all know it's Oz who carries the whole reality show, so why shouldn't he get his own mumble...er...talk show?

~Bonus~ Before talk TV took over game shows ruled the airways during the day, which do you prefer? Or are you a soap opera fan?
Dude, daytime TV is horrible. No two ways about it. I think it should all be educational TV during the day...old reruns of Nova and Newton's Apple and shows like that. Cause we need more education AND more TV!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment