knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

From the "Who cares?" files

I get excited whenever I see that there is a trade in Major League baseball. Have the Indians abandoned the futility of their 15-year rebuilding plan? Have the Red Sox landed a frontline pitcher to push them past the Yankees? This year, though, I've sort of been waiting around for some middling teams to make a move. The back-of-the-packers with some decent talent could initiate a feeding frenzy by trading away a marquee name, indicating that they've resigned themselves to their last-place finish.

So when I saw that the Expos and Brewers had made a trade, I got really excited. I emailed a friend earlier today that I think Ben Sheets or Zach Day would be a great addition for the Red Sox. So, I was interested to see who had given up first and was likely to send a young gun East. And then I read the trade details:

Peter Bergeron for two Milwaukee minor-leaguers.


What the hell?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment