knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Bonnaroo fever

No, it's not the excitement of going to the bigass music mudbath in Manchester, it's the raging sickness that comes after the fact. I got back last night, and I am pretty sure this past week took a good 10 years off my life.

Also, some of you probably noticed the drought of images on the moblog. Yeah...I didn't have nearly the coverage or the time while there to take many more. I want more pics up there, though, so if you have any images from bonnaroo, cameraphone or other, email them to bonnaroo[dot]music[at]tamw[dot]com, and we'll get them up there. Tell your friends! It's a party! Woohoo.

>hackhackcough<

Sorry, I'll stop shouting now. Back to my throatcoat tea and sleeping.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment