knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

TV Tuesday

Ray Romano and co. just signed on for one more year of Everybody Loves Raymond, for record salaries. Situation comedies have been popular on TV since the beginning, with Lucy and co. being one of the first. So what's your take on sitcoms?

1. What's your favorite sitcom?
Currently, it's probably Scrubs. All time, I'd have to go with NewsRadio.

2. Is there a sitcom you really don't like?
I know it's not really possible, since it's not on the air yet, but I'm pretty sure I already hate Listen Up

3. Which sitcom did you used to like, but now it just seems too hokey?
Remember Nikki? Yeah...that really wasn't too funny. It did have a smokin' hot redheaded showgirl and a semi-pro wrestler as its stars, so you can see how I was led astray.

~Bonus~ If your life was a sitcom, what would the title be?
Just Shoot Me. No, I'm Serious This Time.

Thanks for playing, and be kind to Insane Faery, your new TV Tuesday guru. I've enjoyed playing along with you, and wish you many more seasons of fun! ~ Isabella
Isabella, we hardly knew ye. So long. Stay tuned.

And remember the immortal words of Homer Simpson: "The answers to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle. They're on TV."
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment