knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Theater Thursday

Hey, it's a new meme. w00t!

Shrek 2 opens this weekend in theaters, hoping to be an even bigger hit than the prequel. From Antz, to Mulan, to The Lion King, to Heavy Metal, even Anime; There are hundreds of animated movies.

1. What is your favorite animated movie?
I really liked The Iron Giant. There are some other really good ones out there, especially if you count The Animatrix as a movie, but I'll go with my first reaction here.

2. Which animated movie is your least favorite?
I don't know why I've always hated them, but the whole Land Before Time series really irritates me. There are like ten of them, but I don't think I've even seen one all the way through, though.

3. Who is your favorite animated movie character?
Well, it's actually claymation, but Mark Twain in the truly obscure The Adventures of Mark Twain. I think the copy I have claims it is the first feature-length claymation film. It's a truly dark, funny, and clay version of Twain. Watch it if you ever have the chance.

We miss you in Toontown.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment