knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

T-Mobile HotSpots

I'm using a T-Mobile HotSpot for the first time today as well. I'm not a big fan of the pay-as-you-go style wi-fi spots, but I have to admit that it's really nice to know that I can go to a few dozen locations all over this ginormic town and hop online for the next 24 hours.



More evidence to me that free wi-fi in Knoxville would be a great draw for business and employers. Want to have a convention? We have a bigass convention center and free internet access all over our town for your convenience. We're ahead of the game.

Or old reliable:
Welcome to Knoxville. We're not sure exactly what we're going to do here.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment