knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

The Little Engine That Could

I keep saying that Knoxvegas needs to get ahead of the game and provide seamless, free wi-fi across the city, or least the downtown/UT/convention center region. You might be asking me (though, I can barely hear you), "Ok, smart guy. How in the hell is a city with Knoxville's lack of experience supposed to affordably manage the logistics of such a network?"

I am so glad you finally asked.

Read this little I, Cringely column to find out just how easy, open, and cheap such a solution could be.

I totally think we should put the "I, Cringely" Toad on the new I-40/Hall of Fame Drive overpass.

Thanks to the Kap'n for the linkage.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment