knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Fightin' Dutches

Former first lady Nancy Reagan has denied a request to name a college in Colorado after former president Ronald Reagan. Normally, she would not have veto powers until after the president's death, but she has assumed them due to his ongoing illness.

It's odd, though. The proposed school had funding in place, even a parcel of land, and all they needed was an ok from her. Not really any reason given by her, as far as I can tell...just a reminder to support the Reagan Presidential Library instead. Weird.

Aside from the presence of FoxNews, the president-to-be of the proposed school responded in true RTB fashion:
"I'm just sitting here watching Fox News and recovering with a scotch in my hand. When I wake up tomorrow, maybe I'll think about it some more."

Well I heard that.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment