knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

This week's Metro Pulse

I know he's one of the better writers in the area, maybe the best, but has anyone else noticed the new issue of the MP is something of the "Neely Weekly?" Seriously, I love his writing, and he covers some great stuff, but we gotta have a little variety. So does he. We don't want to burn out our best resource, do we? Here's this week's Neely rundown:

1) Citybeat story about the new downtown library
2) Secret History
3) A Gamut story on composting
4) A movie review of Hidalgo

I mean, it could be worse, but don't you think four stories, including a piece on composting, for Pete's sake, in a weekly newspaper is a bit of a stretch?

Maybe I'm just bitter about not having a paid writing gig. Dammit, Jack. Share the wealth.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment