knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

The other one

snippity:
You'll find biographical summaries of confirmed UT presidential
candidates posted on the Presidential Search Web site.
http://pr.tennessee.edu/presidentialsearch/candidates.asp
:snip

There are 26 candidates in all, but only 18 have any info listed on the UTK site.

One of them that stands out is an ordained Methodist minister, which I have no problem with, whatsoever. However, I do think it's a little strange that he took a leave of absence from his ministry (a life-calling, I can only assume) to run for governor. That didn't work out for him, but fortunately his passion has switched to becoming the president of a major public university, which coincides nicely with our current need for a president.

Other notables: A dentist (whose real passion is to write fiction, I think), a poet, and someone with actual presidential experience.

I think the male/female ratio on this search stands at 23:3 right now. We've got it narrowed down to boys. Now we just have to make sure they're good and old. I wonder if they play checkers.

You like me when I'm cynical.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment