knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

From the new Torchbearer

The Alumni newspaper lists the top 25 most checked out books from the UTK Library (presumably Hodges). The top 5 are all textbook types, but Catcher in the Rye comes in at a solid sixth. I know, it's probably a textbook in a class or two as well, but if we're lucky, there are a few nutjobs incubating around campus.

There's also an blurb in the paper about Jason Meyers, who is the curator of The Museum of Funeral Customs in Illinois. I'm not going to lie to you, that's a freaky-ass job. I wonder if he could get a job as a creative consultant for Six Feet Under.

That reminds me, a friend of mine I met in college (that's college v. 1.0) lived in an apartment in a funeral home. He may actually still be living there. It was owned by his stepfather, and he worked there part-time. He was a morbid bastard, though. He loved it. Freaked me the hell out.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment