knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I saw it last night. It was pretty good. I wish the plot resolution would have been a little less apparent about 40 minutes into the film. The fact that it was still fun to watch in spite of that probably says something about how good it was. Kirsten Dunst was cute, but not very good. Elijah Wood was distracting because he's, you know, a hobbit and everything. Jim Carrey was great, and so was Kate Winslet. David Cross, in his 49 seconds of screentime, was hilarious. I don't know who was on the soundtrack aside from Beck, but it was great.

Good as it was, I think the best part was the trailer for Garden State. Maybe I just love JD, but I really want to see this movie. Even if it sucks, it has one of the two or three best trailers I've ever seen. Good music on that one too.

So, yeah. Go see a movie.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment