knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Good News!

Apparently, my bellyaching about the proposed week of Christmas changes for employees of UTK actually got some attention. I've gotten good news on two fronts. An associate director type in my office expressed the concerns of the employees in my office about this proposal to Dr. Crabtree. The response he got from Crabtree was that employees should not be worried about losing any annual leave or paid time for administrative closings. Not a real whiz-bang of a comeback, but it's getting there. The employee rep for my office, however, was much more assuring. The exact words were, "come meeting time, this idea is gonna take a beating."

Now that's what I call representation.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment