knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Is it just me

Or have I been totally awol?

Sorry about that. It's been nuts around here. Maybe I can find some time to read the newspaper this week. Probably not, but there's always a flickering chance.

Quick note: Grady Little is allegedly getting sacked today. That's tough. Not that he didn't drive me into an all-time bender by leaving Pedro in, but I'm not sure if you can be justified in tossing him. That Sox team did have chemistry. And, after all, it was game 7 of the ALCS. The BoSox won 93 games last year and 95 this year. It's tough to argue with those results. Maybe Charlie Manuel will get the nod if Little goes. That wouldn't be so bad.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment