knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Parking in rear

Not that I'm unhappy that you're still concerned about the quality of the proposal, but isn't today a little late to be revising the contract to be voted upon by the City Council, KCDC? Yeah, yeah, fix it up, do whatever, just get it there so the council can finally poo or get off the pot. For serious, I'd love for there to be less parking because there is radically improved public transportation, but that ain't happening. As it stands, anything more is better than what we've got. Scott West's comments pretty much sum up the feelings of everyone who has spent any time caring about downtown development. In honor of his forthrightness, I think I'll buy him a beer tonight. And by that, of course, I mean I'll buy one from him.

I would like to see the city give up on putting in residential units in every contract. Do city stuff, not landlord stuff. Seriously, 12 units? Whoa, hold the phones; 18 people can now move downtown. Give incentives to private developers and let them do it better than you can.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment