knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Hey, why doesn't anyone tell me anything? If there's one thing I get excited about (publicly) in Knox County, it's the fact that we have the beginnings of a good bike trail network. This is a great place to peddle (especially if you have some uphill fortitude), and it makes sense to ride a bike all over the place. We have great weather, relatively low violent crime rates throughout most of the city, and Knoxville is small enough to get just about anywhere in town on a bike with a smidge of patience and planning.

Now, Our Oil Baron Mayor-elect-to-be has said he plans to aggressively support our bike trails, and further pursue state and federal funding for their improvement and expansion. Why didn't anyone tell me this? This was like 3 weeks ago! Come on, people. I need a shred of good news every now and then too. Sheesh.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment