knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Good n00z

Oh, I almost forgot. My father-in-law back in Carteret County had a tree knocked over in the yard, but no damage. The neighbors on either side of him sustained significant damage, though.

Isabel was worse than most storms in terms of wind and wind damage. Floyd, back in 1999, was a major flood producer, which, in many ways, is worse than wind damage. With wind damage, at least you can rebuild things and set them upright again. Floods just make everything gross, screw with sewers and septic tanks, and take a long time to drain.

speaking of doing something about it, if anyone knows about rebuilding efforts, please post them here. You can email me too. When the storm clears, I'd be more than happy to go work over there. Plus, I could publicize to all 2 of the people who read this blahg.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment