knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Civic Doodie

Early voting in the Knoxville Primary begins today. Seriously people, go vote. Try to do something meaningful.
Of course I'm not voting today. I forgot my voter card at the apartment this morning. I did see Madeline on the side of the road on my way to work today too, so I felt guilty about forgetting it.
Wait a second, I am voting today. Tonight, actually. Tonight is the Preservation Pub Club meeting. I think I left my card on the counter the last time I was there, so I hope they let me in.

Sounds like I need to get some kind of card remind-me-not-to-forget kind of thing. Dr. Infozo, go invent something like that for me. Make sure it's fashionable, though. I can't bear to be unfashionable.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment