knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Blogged down

Sorry for the down time in the blog. It's been a truly hectic week. We're moving into a new apartment, school is fully upon me, and my job still sucks ass. On the whole, things are great.

The new apartment will probably get a nice fat broadband connection, and I'm about yea-far from convincing my wife that a wireless router is entirely in order.

"Why do we need a wireless network in our apartment?"
"So we can, you know, check our email anywhere. Like the toilet."
"Why on earth would you need to check your email on the toilet?"
"Convenience."
"Maybe I should just bring you a beer and a bowl of pretzels too."
"Would you? Thanks."

Yes, my wife is a sensible, sexy woman who fails to grasp that being able to get online across the room from my desk is sooo much better than just being able to get online when I'm physically at my desk.

But you understand. Don't you?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment